[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 16:06:28 CET 2014

> Here's my theory: You've a .qmake.cache in one of the top level directories of your build folder. That is, qmake does have this wonderful feature that it walks up until your drive directory to search for .qmake.xxx files, and loads them if found ...
>
> You can check this by running 'qmake -d' in src directory. It'll print lots of output (forward it to a file, and load this one).

Nope. As I said: Pristine build folder. Ok, I found two .qmake.cache, but those were empty.
But I have a new theory... maybe a bit far fetched and does not really explain the angle makefile, but I moved
the build folder and renamed it... maybe, just maybe it is a path length problem. Will see in a few hrs. :-)

Guido