[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken? [SOLVED]

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 18:31:14 CET 2014

Problem found and solved. Very stupid. As I said: Usually I compile my Qt5 from git. To do this I have
all necessary tools installed: Ruby, Python, Perl, flex, bison... whatever.

Now the webkit scripts don't use flex, but win_flex. No problem, Digia was nice enough to bundle those tools
into the .zip file. Unfortunately the zip's win_flex.exe was only in the search path when -prefix was
%CD%\qtbase.

I put win_flex.exe where it could be found and everything compiles just fine.... so far. ;-)

Guido