[Interest] QtQuick ColorAnimation not working as expected

Preet prismatic.project at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:35:04 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Alex Montgomery <apmontgomery at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you statically linking Qt? If you are, this might be your problem:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-37341

I'm not linking against Qt statically. I'm linking against Qt (built
latest stable 5.3? from git) as a shared lib on Linux (Arch, 64-bit
3.13)... it's bizarre that you'd only run into the issue when you
linked to it statically. Were you linking against the exact same build
when you tested both dynamic/static? Hopefully the bug report you
filed will shed some further light.

Preet