[Interest] WebView desktop behavior

Ruslan Nigmatullin euroelessar at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 25 16:20:07 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to use QtQuick 2's WebView in desktop application and I've encountered with several problems:

* Once WebView loads the url it's content is zoomed (looks like it tries to fit the page), but the wanted behavior is keeping zoom at 100%.
* I've found no way to select the text: I've tried to set Flickable's pressDelay and interactive properties. (I'm using QtQuick.Controls.ScrollView so I'm not interested in flickable behavior at all).

My be I've missed something or tickets in bugtracker should be created for both issues?

P.S. Removed all html entities as mailman doesn't support it

--
Ruslan Nigmatullin