[Interest] QtQuick ColorAnimation not working as expected

Michael Brasser michael.brasser at live.com
Tue Mar 25 22:38:12 CET 2014

Hi Alessandro,
A ColorAnimation will automatically "match" color properties in a Transition or Behavior (where it can see whether a property of type QColor has changed), but this does not apply to standalone animations like the example.
The difference in this case between PropertyAnimation and ColorAnimation would only be that ColorAnimation is more strongly typed (so e.g. there should be an error if assigning a number to "to", and the internal interpolation should be slightly more optimized).

Regards,Michael