[Interest] Installing several binary packages of the same version

Dmitrii Volosnykh dmitrii.volosnykh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:55:34 CET 2014

I am trying to install Qt 5.3 Beta for MSVC either 2010 or 2012. However, I
end up with a single entry in Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
list. I guess, I will have to uninstall the later one manually. Is that
enough? Anyway, I'd like them to be distinguished (at least, let the entry
name be configurable by user) during installation.

Chances that this issue is related to other versions of Qt.

Regards,
Dmitrii.