[Interest] QT Installer framework - Customize Pages

Sandeep sandeep at b-one.net
Tue Mar 25 12:12:25 CET 2014

Hi,

Question2: What is the difference between "function Component" and "function
Controller" in the installer.qs scripts used in examples? Basically what are
they? I tried registering for the IntroductionPageCallback but never got
called.

function Component()

{

}

Component.prototype.IntroductionPageCallback=function()

{

}

Or?

function Controller()

{

}

Controller.prototype.IntroductionPageCallback = function()

{

}

Neither of them worked for me, Callbacks are not even called. what is the
correct way to get a callback?

Thanks for responding at length for each of my questions. And btw, you
explained me the difference between component and controller, but could you
also answer for me why are my callbacks not getting called. Would it be
possible to help me with a bare minimal script showing how to get callbacks.

I am coming up with more questions in my subsequent mails, hope to get
similar support.

Thanks in advance,

-Sandeep