[Interest] Qt 5.3 Beta - Multicast receiving only first packet.

Ryan Kroetch ryan.kroetch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:43:43 CET 2014

Running the same example on the same machine & network compiled with Qt
5.2.1 receives multiple readyRead signals w/ datagrams as expected.
Running the example compiled with Qt 5.3 receives a single 'readyRead'
signal w/ 2-3 datagrams contained. It seems like the readyRead signal isn't
getting reset after calling readAll.

I don't have easy access to a linux or OS X machine with Qt 5.3 to test
cross-platform behavior.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com