[Interest] Many paint events?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:24:44 CEST 2014

Am 30.03.2014 um 22:31 schrieb Brad Pepers <bpepers at me.com>:

> Any hints on where to look for this or maybe some other way to code this to avoid the problem?

I don't know where those "extra paint events" come from (or why), but the most obvious thing for me would be to set a (conditional?) breakpoint in your paint event handler and see from where those calls are triggered, and under what condition.

Probably works best with a Qt debug build ;)

Cheers,
  Oliver

P.S. Yes, I guess you figured out that much yourself - but that's just where I would start, too ;)