[Interest] Debugging tip for QNetworkReply

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Sat May 3 20:17:11 CEST 2014

The zip that fails and is unreadable is a 1k file.  The zip that I am attempting to download is ~55MB.  The 1k zip also cannot be opened by a zip program nor a text editor.  Is there a way I can tell what the failure is?  Perhaps, I can use wireshark to see the traffic and see the http response codes from the server. They should be 200, I would think since I can use a browser and get the zip(s) that way.  Perhaps a way to look through the request/reply objects to see what is going on?

-Jason