[Interest] QWidget resize on ios

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue May 6 18:36:09 CEST 2014

Em ter 06 maio 2014, às 17:40:56, oxygen77.ct escreveu:
> Ok that I can understand but it's still strange that it can't be overridden.

It's not supported on iOS because the QPA plugin has no support for it. Maybe
because the system has no support for it, but I can't tell you for certain
because I don't know iOS's API.

> And for Qmessagebox they should at least be like the one from native ui?

Yes, but that will not happen. There is no port of QtWidgets to the iOS native
UI.

The best you can get with it is Windows95 or Fusion styles on iOS. Which are
not touch-enabled.