[Interest] Unattended install of Qt 5.x on Linux

Francisco Ares frares at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:12:25 CEST 2014

If you use Gentoo: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Qt/Qt5

And you can always download the source code, issue a "config" command -
with proper arguments - and then a "make" to build the whole thing from
ground up. Then you can copy the whole directory tree to other machines, do
a "make install" and update the libraries bindings with "ldconfig", if
needed.  All that can be arranged in a script, too.

Good luck
Francisco