[Interest] Windows: static Qt 5.3 w/ Desktop OpenGL?

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at digia.com
Wed May 14 11:21:22 CEST 2014

I only have access to Visual Studio 2013 right now, but both the release (upcoming 5.3.0 final) and stable (5.3.1) compile fine in the following configuration:

configure -debug-and-release -static -commercial -opengl desktop -c++11 -nomake examples -nomake tests -no-icu -no-angle

Missing a static version of ICU hence I disabled it for testing purposes.

Would you be able to either paste your compile error or create a bugreport on https://bugreports.qt-project.org ?

Maurice