[Interest] QML beautifier?

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 19:40:34 CEST 2014

So It's crossed my mind that having a stable or standard order of elements in a QML document would be a good thing. Also it would help with merging QML files. While the order of Elements in the QML file is important, the order of properties is not.

So I was wondering if there is a tool to consistently order the properties. The usual order would be id, anchors, values (text:, color:), custom properties, then finally event handlers. Within in each group, they would be sorted by name.

A follow up would be would such a tool integrate with Creator?