[Interest] QML beautifier?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Thu May 15 13:31:29 CEST 2014

This problem could be solved by a beautifier with configurable orders. I have seen
something like that  in IntelliJ IDEA. However, I am not sure if this really adds
that much benefit that it is worth the effort. Especially not in the QtCreator.
Furthermore, I usually write my code in style and order I want anyways. But if I get
code from other people, it is more often than not still 'alive' and  thus it would
be very rude (at least) to reformat it.

Guido