[Interest] Canvas antialiasing in 5.3

Gunnar Sletta gunnar.sletta at jolla.com
Fri May 16 09:16:20 CEST 2014

If you are getting FrameBufferObject as the render target, then we rely on the extensions GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample and GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit to do antialiasing. The default should be Image though, which supports antialiasing regardless.

Your OpenGL extensions are visible if you put QSG_INFO=1 into the environment.

If you are using Image as render target or both of those extensions are available, then it is a bug. If so, could you file it through bugreports.qt-project.org ?

cheers,
Gunnar