[Interest] Qt Quick 2.x Complex ListView

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Tue May 20 08:01:27 CEST 2014

Hello QTers:

After pouring through available online documentation, I am at a loss
for rendering complex Listviews from a C++ based AbstractModel.

Does anybody have an idea on how to create each row of the listview with
a delegate that allows for each row to be rendered with separate logic
instead of the standard delegate which renders each row with the
same or very similar logic.

Also, different areas of the row must trigger different onclick events
using separate mouseareas.

It looks like C++ QQuickPaintedItem is what I may have to use to get the
effect, but I would like to stay away from that if possible.

Any comments or tips would be useful and I am sure more people
would like this option

Cheers,

md