[Interest] pb with 530 official release and MAC/OS

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Tue May 20 19:04:39 CEST 2014

Thanks for your reply

Why is removing the processEvent the right thing to do?

Anyhow if I remove it, the event loop is locked anyway, and no more
events are processed. So imo the processEvents just highlights the
problem, it's not the cause of it. Also note that I have similar
sequences in other places, same problem with QMessageBox::show() and
5.3.0.

This is with MAC/OS 10.9 Mavericks

Thanks
Philippe LELONG