[Interest] Drag and Drop in QtQuick

Kamalpreet Grewal grewalkamal005 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:59:38 CEST 2014

I am making a QtQuick application. I am making use of drag and drop. I
want to drag images from one column of the UI into another. When I run
the application, the image stays in its place and a black tile is what
gets dragged. I want to be able to drag the image.

The hierarchy of various components goes as: rectangle --> drag tile --> image.
What should be the relationship between the drag tile component and
the image component so that on dragging the image is dragged onto the
drop area?

--
Kamalpreet Kaur Grewal
Blog: http://kamalpreetgrewal.wordpress.com/