[Interest] Qt Quick 2.x Complex ListView

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Thu May 22 00:18:39 CEST 2014

Jason:

I want to take your advice and see if I can apply it.

How would you handle a dynamically changing list linked to an abstract
model.

Yes, I could put a static list in the QML in a scrollview.

But I want the total number or "rows" in the list to be dynamic
and for each row to be able to change its render logic based on changes
in the underlying model.

Maybe you could add some color to your comment to point me
in a direction that uses dynamic and underlying C++ data to generate
the display.

Cheers,

md