[Interest] Piping data between QProcesses

Petko Ditchev pditchev at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:15:51 CEST 2014

I knew there was such a function, and I'd overlooked it. Thank you very
much! I guess I can't call this function a few times for different
processes though ? At least that's what I make out from the description
in the documentation. So I'll probably use a function to transfer the
data via my own buffer anyway (because I need to pipe to multiple
destinations).

Petko