[Interest] QtQuick app for iOS - customizing app name and icon

Gustavsen Richard Richard.Gustavsen at digia.com
Mon May 26 09:17:13 CEST 2014

Setting icons and launch image must currently be done from Xcode. Qt Creator has already created an Xcode project for you in the build folder of your project that you can use. Since creator (qmake) sometimes will overwrite your Info.plist, you should also google the usage of QMAKE_INFO_PLIST.

-Richard