[Interest] How to trust certificates for QWebPage

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon May 26 21:40:42 CEST 2014

Em seg 26 maio 2014, às 18:42:31, Tom Isaacson escreveu:
> I don't understand that first sentence. What do you mean by "your server"?
> If I'm trying to use https on, for example, Twitter, how do I create a
> certificate for it?

You don't. It already has a certificate that is signed by a trusted CA.

Your platform should already support it and not produce SSL handshake errors.
If you're having SSL handshake errors with servers like twitter, please run
this:

	openssl s_client -connect twitter.com:443 -verify 1

Check if it verified correctly without errors. If it didn't, please fix your
OpenSSL installation.