[Interest] Qt 5.3.0 QML Android: how to deploy custom c++ plugin directory structure

Preet prismatic.project at gmail.com
Tue May 27 00:51:45 CEST 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 1:58 AM, Frédéric Martinsons
<frederic.martinsons at sigfox.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure to understand completely. You reproduce the directory structure
> after the build phase of your plugin in the qrc, build it manually and copy
> it to the android data dir ? Or you simply embed an archive of the directory
> and extract it on the first run at the right place ?

The first method. The plugin is built and copied to the build folder.
A qrc is also copied to the build folder such that when I build my
application, I can include that qrc and have the plugin be embedded as
a resource all in one go. Then I just extract it on first run.

Preet