[Interest] How to trust certificates for QWebPage

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue May 27 02:48:07 CEST 2014

Em seg 26 maio 2014, às 15:48:01, Bob Hood escreveu:
> On 5/26/2014 3:25 PM, Tom Isaacson wrote:
> > It returns 27 (certificate not trusted), but I also see 20 (unable to get
local issuer certificate):
> I get exactly the same result output with my OpenSSL (1.0.1g, 64-bit)
> installation.

It works fine here.

Anyway, it looks like your OpenSSL (for the both of you) isn't properly
installed. If you're running Linux, please complain to your Linux
distribution.

If you're on OS X or Windows, check if Safari or Internet Explorer complain on
that website (no other browser; no Firefox, no Chrome / Chromium).