[Interest] Qt5 performance on imx6 with full hd

Martin Ertl qsmokeonthewater at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:07:52 CEST 2014

Hello,

thank you for the quick response.

At the moment I have to use a quite old version of Qt (5.0.2) and it seems
to me that this does not support QSG_FIXED_ANIMATION_STEP, at least I
cannot find that string in any source file but I do in up to date source
files.
I'll try to get a newer version running to check what happens in that case.

Thanks again,
best Regards
Martin