[Interest] Piping data between QProcesses

Petko Ditchev pditchev at gmail.com
Thu May 29 03:13:26 CEST 2014

Thank you for your guidance but I seriously have no idea what HANDLEs
are , nor how to write code that contains elements differing for the
different platforms, nor how to write unit tests. I guess I can read up
on it, but it would take a lot of time and I just can't commit to that
right now. As I do some more coding on the project and get a clearer
understanding of the pipes/sockets/etc. system I might get to adding the
method, but at the moment there's too many 404s for me to jump in.

PS:I searched for a synonym/noun to "unclear" but in the end remembered
we're programmers and error codes are always an option :D