[Interest] terrible font rendering with QtQuick

bane yue baneyue at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:51:45 CEST 2014

Yes it's a QtQuick2 app, on my develop machine it works well, but when
deploying to other
computer, it performs bad on *some* windows7 and *almost all* windows xp,
after the
`distance field` disabled, all windows7 works as excepted, but windows xp
still does not.

I tried openGL version, I also tried ANGLE which i think is the DirectX
version, but later
i just find out that "Windows XP and ANGLE is not a supported combination.
"[1]