[Interest] QtQuickCompiler alternative

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Thu May 29 12:32:22 CEST 2014

Sorry for the late answer, I did profile the application and also
tried with only a black Rectangle {} in a test. Profiling shows
everything ready @140ms. It still feels like 1sec from click to
application show-up, other Qt/gtk apps doesn't feel that way. Is there
a way that the main.cpp renders just a window first and then puts the
ui into it?