[Interest] How to create a loadable bundle in OSX with qmake/qtcreator?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.net
Sat Nov 1 20:57:31 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In last resort I will use Xcode directly, but as I want to try to integrate a QML view inside the plugin window I thought that using QtCreator would also be useful.

I have found this:

http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/1119 <http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/1119>

I it is date from 2010 but I have tried and it doesn’t seem to provide any sort of effect:

macx:{
    # plugin necessary because otherwise compatibility
    # version parameters are added, which are not
    # supported with bundles
    CONFIG += plugin
    QMAKE_LFLAGS_PLUGIN -= -dynamiclib
    QMAKE_LFLAGS_PLUGIN += -bundle
}

I have also tried to take the TEMPLATE = lib out but it complains about the missing main function.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Regards,

Nuno