[Interest] HLS Streaming in Qt?

Lopes Yoann Yoann.Lopes at theqtcompany.com
Mon Nov 3 13:58:20 CET 2014

Hi,

As Mandeep said, it depends on the backend. Apple’s AVFoundation framework, which we use on iOS and Mac OS, supports playing HLS streams. However it doesn’t currently work because of an implementation issue on our side; see https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-39720.

Yoann Lopes
Senior Software Engineer
The Qt Company