[Interest] Regarding auto resizing of the QtQuick window for embedded device

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:41:43 CET 2014

I give up :) If you've found that you can set some environment variables
and they are described on this page - what more can I tell? Just read this
page. And I don't know what width and height you've set. And I don't know
where those 2000x800 come from. To be honest - now I am not sure what the
problem is. How can I help you then?