[Interest] Loader QML Transitions

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Thu Nov 6 15:46:03 CET 2014

Frederico and Jereme:

Thanks for your answers.

But Jereme is on to something.

I will use Animations to achieve the effect since it gives fine
granularity, that status property is not fine grained enough.

But I do not need to swap out the Loader for a stackview since my
screens have no particular order or navigation that needs that kind of
tracking.  And I do not need to load up the OpenGL engine with more
objects than a single screen at a time.

Cheers,

Marco