[Interest] Regarding Internet Radio using QtQuick 2.x

Jha Sonakumar Sona.Jha at TechMahindra.com
Mon Nov 10 11:11:35 CET 2014

Hi Mark,
    i want a sample Internet radio player, as you have referred it'll work with Radio Tuner h/w  integrated .
From: Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 1:41 PM
To: Jha Sonakumar
Cc: interest at qt-project.org Interest
Subject: Re: [Interest] Regarding Internet Radio using QtQuick 2.x

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Jha Sonakumar
<Sona.Jha at techmahindra.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could you please guide me to create Internet radio App using QtQuick 2.x.
>
> As  my system has not Radio Tuner h/w,that's why i need to develop the
> Internet Radio app.
>

> Best Regards
>
> SonaKumar

I think you might be looking for
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtmultimedia-audio.html

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.