[Interest] [Qt4.8] UI events coming through despite QEventLoop::ExcludeUserInputEvents

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:23:01 CET 2014

On Monday November 10 2014 13:57:46 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
Hi

> Without Qt sources thats impossible to say for sure, but it also receives
> flags and it calls another function which again has no 'gui' in its name,
> which then calls into glib.

Who ("It") or what other function do you mean?

> Also the above does not look like a crash, its just a backtrace taken at a
> point where glib polls some filedescriptor (which one is not visible and

No, not a crash. Before I couldn't have gotten at this point without crashing. This backtrace was obtained with KMail sitting idle waiting for something instead of exiting as requested (which is why we're under KMKernel::cleanup).
The point is not whether there is crashing or not, but whether there are UI events coming through that should have been ignored.

R.