[Interest] 3D Navigation QtLocation Module

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at TechMahindra.com
Tue Nov 11 10:00:21 CET 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inputs.
We are checking if our turn by turn navigation application complies with requirements or not.

I think features like Navigation support with turn-by-turn instructions, Routing, Shortest Route,
Economical/Green Route,Geocoding/Reverse Geocoding are supported even with OSM Plugin.

 I think maptiles/images are downloaded to directory to enable caching of map data.
Please let me know the directory map image gets downloaded even with OSM Plugin.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth

-----Original Message-----
From: interest-bounces+ramakanthreddy_kesireddy=mahindrasatyam.com at qt-project.org [mailto:interest-bounces+ramakanthreddy_kesireddy=mahindrasatyam.com at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Blasche Alexander
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 3:24 PM
To: interest at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] 3D Navigation QtLocation Module

--
Alex

Technically, yes. Note that OSM data actually comes from www.mapquest.com. Hence you have to check their requirements. There is another mapbox related plugin on gerrit but I haven't got around to thoroughly testing it.

--
Alex

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.