[Interest] QQmlApplicationEngine's rootObject() returns 0 objects count when trying to import of JavaScript file from Remote Server

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri Nov 14 07:37:32 CET 2014

El Friday 14 November 2014, ashish dabhade escribió:
> Yes it is accessible (for confirmation tested with another browser). I'm
> using Apache server and the JavaScript file is in it's default site
> location i.e /var/www/html. As stated earlier in my second mail, I'm
> testing it with the Qt Quick UI project ("Qt Creator > New File or Project
>
> Application > Qt Quick UI") and not Qt Quick Application Project, so here
>
> I don't have access to QQmlApplication engine and hence objectCreated
> signal in QuickUI.qmlproject.

Does it crash when you click (i.e. when the engine tries to run the
Remote.myFunction()), or just loading? If the latter, try also loading locally
instead of remotely. Or review the JS file. The JavaScript engine is not like a
browser one, it supports less things. Does it have anything not supported?

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2