[Interest] QtWebEngine on OMAP/ARM

Naumann Andreas ANaumann at ultratronik.de
Fri Nov 21 09:58:48 CET 2014

Hi,

I've successfully crosscompiled qtwebengine (dev branch from Tuesday)
using a qt5.4-beta based system on a OMAP ARM. However, when running the
quicknanobrowser, there's no content of the actual site visible. The
window frame, title of the website in the tab and the URL box do appear
and I can even enter new URLs. But unfortunately no content ever comes
up :-(

Since I find no obvious way of log output, my question is on how to go
on debugging this situation?

For the platform, I use minimalegl/eglfs via the OpenGL/EGL
Implementation of the TI provided Graphics SDK.

I guess I'm missing just some minor piece as this video shows the
WebEngine working on a beaglebone black (which is very close to my
DM3730 based board): http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/tag/qt-webengine/

Any hints are appreciated!

Cheers,
Andreas

Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Andreas Naumann
Embedded Software
T +49 8105 77839-363
F +49 8105 77839-850
ANaumann at ultratronik.de
www.ultratronik.de
Dornierstraße 9
82205 Gilching
ULTRATRONIK
LÖSUNGEN FÜR IHREN ERFOLG - SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Sorg, Dipl.-Kfm. Alexander Sorg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gilching
Registergericht München HRB 49567 (Ultratronik Vertriebs GmbH)
Registergericht München HRB 55584 (Ultratronik GmbH)