[Interest] QML TextField textColor and background color

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Fri Nov 21 18:27:47 CET 2014

How do I set the background color of QML TextField?

At least on Android it seems to have a background color depending on the
device.
On Android 4.4.4 with Nexus 7 the default background seems to be
transparent.

So if I have a TextField on black background, the default textColor is
black, then I can't see anything on my Nexus.

On Samsung S4 mini the default background is off-white, not transparent,
so there it works.   Ideally though I'd like to be able to control the
background color.

Perhaps I can do it through the style component, any examples?

Thanks,

Harri