[Interest] How to preventing Flickable to steal touch events

Kate Alhola kate.alhola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:53:54 CET 2014

I have tried to get QtQuick2 maps to work with flickable.  The issue is
that Flickable steals touch events from Maps gesture area.  There is no
prevent stealing property on map component.

QDeclarativeGeoMap  inherits QQuickItem . QQuickItem has
grabTouchPoints(const QVector<int> & ids) and setKeepTouchGrab(bool keep)
methods.

I modified QDeclarativeGeoMap::touchEvent to usegrabTouchPoints and
setKeepTouchGrab but still I can't prevent flickable to steal touch events.

Is there any method even in C++ level to prevent flickable to stealing
events from QQuickItem ?

Kate