[Interest] Qt Unique Device Identifier

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Nov 26 21:48:16 CET 2014

Sorry, I forgot to specify.

I was looking for a unified solution for iOS and Android.

iOS has the identifierForVendor which gives a unique identifier per vendor. The unique device id was deprecated:

[[UIDevice currentDevice] identifierForVendor];
Android seems to have a few options as well.

I was wondering if this was somehow abstracted in Qt.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nuno Santos