[Interest] QT 5.4 - Windows Phone (WinRT) - Blank Screen

Raphael Couto spam2 at quati.info
Thu Oct 9 19:50:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've compiled Qt 5.4 today for winrt:

..qt5configure.bat -xplatform winphone-arm-msvc2013 -prefix
C:quatidevelopbuildqt5.4winphone_arm -opensource -confirm-license
-nomake tests -nomake examples

Then, after setup QtCreator, I've tried to compile my project (Qml -
that works on Android and IOS). But application stops, and a dump file
is created in Documents folder.

I've made another test:

"C:Quatidevelopbuildqt5.4winphone_armbinqmake.exe"
C:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.pro -r -spec winphone-arm-msvc2013
"CONFIG+=declarative_debug" -tp vc CONFIG+=windeployqt

Open VS2013, and try to run the application. Some logs (console.log in
qml's) appear in Output Window, but the application shows a blank
screen.