[Interest] cloning qt5 with all remotes and submodules in local network - how

Kluev Alex damnedkluev at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 6 10:41:57 CEST 2014

Sorry for my english.

I have slow internet connection and want to use one machine as master qt5 repo server for others wich are all have different versions of linux distros.

I setup gitorius as origin, git pull --all, set gerrit as remote, git pull --all, and ./init-repository for some of modules then i want to clone all of this to others machines.

Also i want to use different versions of qt5 on my machines - some for dev branch, some for 5.3.2, etc.

Also i want to add my tipical build config script to all branches (the gitorius seems only have tags, all branches are in gerrit). I prefer t

What i have (use ssh protocol):
1. git clone doesnot have any of gerrit branches
2. init-repository doesnt cloned with any of options (--alternates, --mirror) until i mounted all of submodules to dirs in upper dir of base qt5 repo (/usr/local/src/qt5) with .git extension (/usr/local/src/qt3d.git etc).
3. git clone --recursive also cannot find submodules in qt5 repo subdirs.

How i can make it right?