[Interest] Apps crashing with ios8

Gustavsen Richard Richard.Gustavsen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Oct 16 09:54:15 CEST 2014

?Do you have a stack trace?

-Richard

________________________________
Fra: interest-bounces+richard.gustavsen=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org <interest-bounces+richard.gustavsen=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org> på vegne av Christophe Thomas <oxygen77.ct at gmail.com>
Sendt: 15. oktober 2014 21:57
Til: interest at qt-project.org
Emne: [Interest] Apps crashing with ios8

Hello,

Now that I can build again my app for ios8 it is crashing:

=> the app was fully working on ios7.1

=> it seems to crash on first call of QApplication::processEvents() or on first display of a dialog.

=> before crash I can display some kind of splash screen + custom QMessagebox (ie using ios callback instead of qt one).

I'm using QT5.3.2,q make -v gives:
QMake version 3.0
Using Qt version 5.3.2 in /Users/thomas/Qt/5.3/ios/lib

Thx,

Chris