[Interest] HLS Streaming in Qt?

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:59:42 CEST 2014

Qt, natively does not support HLS. It'll depend on the backend that
QtMultimedia uses on a particular platform.

So check if the iOS backend supports (which it ideally should as HLS is
from Apple too). I haven't played with QtMultimedia in a while so I'm not
sure if juts passing an m3u8 url will work out of the box.

HTH,
-mandeep