[Interest] Ctrl key accelerator issues in Qt/MFC integration

Patrick Leveille patrickleveille999 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:56:15 CEST 2014

I am currently working on a MFC document-view application on VC++ 2010. It is used as a development framework, with a client specific dialog as needed (hiding the framework application).
We have started a gradual port to Qt 4.7.4, using QMfcApp. Our client specific dialog is a QMainWindow derivative.
Things are working good except for Ctrl keys accelerators. The problem is that all of the ctrl key bindings of the hidden development framework get called even if they originate from the QMainWindow client dialog. Even Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V commands from text edits get to the MFC frame window.
Not sure where to start about that, any help appreciated