[Interest] Android activities navigation.

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:17:47 CET 2014

Hi ,

Currently , Qt is designed as a single activity in Android. Having another
activity written by Java is possible , but I don't know can those other
activities use Qt for drawing.  Moreover, the initialization of Qt instance
is not fast enough for page transition yet. So I think break down into
multiple activity may not be a good idea.

However, if you accept activity transition simulation through Qt's drawing.
You may take a look of my library:

https://github.com/benlau/quickandroid

It has supported page transition between different QML and back through up
button or hardware button.