[Interest] How can I block the WindowActivate and FocusIn events when showing window programmatically

Yili Pan pyl0420 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:30:08 CET 2014

Hi:

We want to block the widget's WindowActivate and FocusIn event triggered by
calling its show() function, with Qt4,  we used to do that by setting flag
before and after show() and filter out the event in eventfilter based on
the flag.  But with Qt5, the events are processed asynchronously, we cannot
block the event in the same way anymore.

Any ideas how I can identify those events that are caused by calling
QWdiget::show() and filter them out?

Thanks alot,
-Yili