[Interest] Crash in QSerialPort when closing?

Reinhardt Behm rbehm at hushmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:03:23 CET 2014

Sorry, I mis-understood you and thought wanted to delete the object. This is
definitely a no-no inside the slot.
I saw you on windows which creates a thread for handling the device.
I have not looked into it, but it could be that it is trying to stop/delete
this thread when closing. This could lead to the crash.
But this is only handwaving :-)
--
Best Regards

Reinhardt Behm