[Interest] get english translation

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 20:34:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

What about not passing the strings that should not be translated to the
QObject::tr() function, but just using normal QString or QLatin1Strings?
According to my understanding it won't then be visible to the translator.

Or is the requirement that it should sometimes be translated and sometimes
not?

Regards